Hola peeps! Happy Friday to you all! Since fall has officially arrived I’ve had the urge to adorn my body in opulent fabrics and textures…soft cashmere, rich wool and smooth leather. Today sass—Luxe Chic is a reflection of all of my cravings. I plan to replicate this look without the huge price tags very soon. Take a peek and let me know your thoughts. Enjoy your weekend!
Hola! Happy Friday! The sun has been shining and the temps are a tad bit warmer; I think that it is safe to say that spring has finally sprung! On that note today’s sass—I Feel Pretty highlights a look that is perfect for the season. I love this Tory Burch lace frock paired with chunky platform sandals and offset with a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag in the Pantone color of the season. Don’t forget simple accessories and a scent that is divine then you are good to go! Put on your prettiest outfit and go enjoy your weekend peeps!
Hola peeps! Today is the second day of one of the grandest events in the city…New York Fashion Week! NYC is swarming with models, designers, editors, photographers and fashionistas galore. In today’s sass—NYFW Essentials I am sharing a few key items that are a MUST for the week ahead. Take a peek and read on.
Since the polar vortex refuses to leave these Marni beaver mittens, Monki beanie and River Island ankle boots are needed to keep your hands/head warm and feet dry. Use Eos to keep those lips moisturized and bright red with Nars lipstick; stay smelling sweet in Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume to go. A tablet and cellphone (whether Apple or Android) are gadgets that you cannot live without; I mean how else are you suppose to post those selfies? Last but not least a fab tote like this 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel is a perfect way to haul around all of these goodies. Did you have any other suggestions? Click below watch the shows live streaming. Happy Fashion Week!
Hola peeps! Happy Friday! The season has officially changed and we won’t be seeing any warm temps until late May or early June here in NYC. During this time we not only need to swap out our clothes but it’s a must that we change our make-up routine as well. I will be the first to admit that I am no beauty guru, however I do know what works for me. Here are some examples of my make-up bag essentials:
1. Lip balm– Don’t get caught with chapped lips on a chilly day.
2. Eyeshadow– A neutral palette is great for fall, it will allow you to play up your lips.
3. Eyeliner– Show off those almond eyes with a great liner. I like for mine to appear bigger than they already are.
4. Coconut oil– This oil isn’t just for keeping fly-aways smooth but it can also be used to moisturize the skin. It is an all natural remedy!
5. Tweezers– You know the saying brows frame the face…make sure they are on point (please arch them according to your face shape).
6. Compact– A mirror is a must for check-ups throughout the day.
7. Lipstick– Deep vampy pouts are all the rage this season and this one is perfect. Pucker up!
8. Bronzer– If you want to keep your summer glow this will do the trick. I am addicted to mine!
9. Perfume– Stay fresh all day with a spritz or two.
10. Mascara– Let those lashes shine and lay it on thick!
There you have it, all the goodies that will get me through the season. Did I leave out anything? Please do tell….share!
Hola! Today’s sass—Casual and Cool speaks for itself. This is great for casual Friday at work (in a creative office) and cool enough to wear out to happy hour. I wish that I had every piece in this look because it is just perfect. Sometimes we (myself included) tend to over think our outfits when all we need to do is keep it simple. On that note have a fab weekend!
Hola! Happy Friday! Another crazy week is done, thank goodness. Today I’m in a Parisian kind of mood **must visit soon**. This set, I feel oozes style you would see on the streets of the fashion capital of the world. Polka Dots, high-heeled booties, lady-like leather gloves, and YSL—love love! Have a great weekend :o)