Hola peeps! Happy Friday! The season has officially changed and we won’t be seeing any warm temps until late May or early June here in NYC. During this time we not only need to swap out our clothes but it’s a must that we change our make-up routine as well. I will be the first to admit that I am no beauty guru, however I do know what works for me. Here are some examples of my make-up bag essentials:
1. Lip balm– Don’t get caught with chapped lips on a chilly day.
2. Eyeshadow– A neutral palette is great for fall, it will allow you to play up your lips.
3. Eyeliner– Show off those almond eyes with a great liner. I like for mine to appear bigger than they already are.
4. Coconut oil– This oil isn’t just for keeping fly-aways smooth but it can also be used to moisturize the skin. It is an all natural remedy!
5. Tweezers– You know the saying brows frame the face…make sure they are on point (please arch them according to your face shape).
6. Compact– A mirror is a must for check-ups throughout the day.
7. Lipstick– Deep vampy pouts are all the rage this season and this one is perfect. Pucker up!
8. Bronzer– If you want to keep your summer glow this will do the trick. I am addicted to mine!
9. Perfume– Stay fresh all day with a spritz or two.
10. Mascara– Let those lashes shine and lay it on thick!
There you have it, all the goodies that will get me through the season. Did I leave out anything? Please do tell….share!