Hola peeps! I hope all is good, today I have a very much overdue Miss Jessies Multicultural Curls product review for you. I have tried several of their products before so when I stumbled upon this in Target I knew I had to give it a try! Please note that this is not a sponsored post as this review is based on my opinion.
This is what I did:
- Washed and oiled my hair as usual.
- Used Miss Jessies Leave-in Condish which had pretty decent slip and it smelled good.
- Then detangled my hair and put it in four sections to prepare to add the styler.
- Proceeded to coat and shingle the Multicultural Curls throughout my hair. As I am doing this I noticed that it wasn’t melting in but instead sitting on my hair. That was the first sign that it was a no no.
- Once the product was all in I felt that it was too light for my kinky/coily/curly hair so I did what I had to do—applied my trusty EcoStyler Gel on top of it for extra hold.
- My curlz were somewhat revived but I had to really work it in my hair so I didn’t leave a white coating on top.
- At last once dry I fluffed my hair and what you see is what I got.
I am not sure how I feel about this product as you can see that from my slight smile. It is not the worst product I have tried yet it definitely isn’t their best! However I just may give it another go since I still have tons left; perhaps diffusing will help. Overall on a scale of 1-10 I give this a 6 for now. There you have it, my review. Have you tried this or will you? Do tell.