Hola! This post is going to be short and sweet…it’s my New Year Re”Hair”solution! You may be thinking what does that mean, well it’s a spin on a new years resolution but with hair in mind of course. There are a few pledges that I’m promising myself to keep this year and going forward. They are:
1. Oil rinsing—This is the best thing I have started to do for my hair! Prior to washing I soak my scalp and curlz with oil (preferably coconut oil for me). I like to detangle on dry hair so this helps to ease the process and gets out all the kinks.
2. Scalp massages—They not only soothing buy they also increase circulation. A healthy scalp makes for even healthier and happy hair!
3. Moisturize—We all know the importance of it for us natural chicas however there are days when I slack, especially when I am not going anywhere. I will make it my business to at least spritz my tresses lightly with H2O everyday.
4. Protective style—A WnG will always be my go-to style but I plan to experiment more with braids, updos and anything that will protect my ends.
5. Growth—This is simple, no cutting only trims that are either done my a professional stylist or myself. Last year I made the mistake of getting layers cut and ended up hating them. I really want big, long hair so I am letting it grow!
So there you have it…my list. Do you have any New Year Re”Hair”solutions? Come on do tell 🙂