Hola peeps! It has been awhile since I have featured my hair so here goes! As of late I’ve been bored with my usual WNG so I decided to switch it up for the new year. Read on below for my regimen and how I achieved this soft, curly ‘do.
Here’s what I used and did:
1) Washed and conditioned as normal using random products.
2) Surprisingly I didn’t use a leave-in conditioner but let my hair air dry naturally then slathered on a mixture of olive and cocoa butter oils.
3) Blow dried using low heat to get it semi-straight. My thoughts were to leave it straight but I didn’t like it so I continued on…
4) On dry hair I used Jane Carter Solution Wrap & Roll to set my hair using old-school foam rollers
5) I used about 16 big rollers in no particular order to section because I wanted my curlz to be care-free.
6) Overnight I slept with a satin bonnet
7) In the am I used a quarter-size of Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine to smooth the frizzies and add shine as I took out the rollers
8) Once all out I shook my head, fluffed and finger-combed to my liking…viola what you see is what ya get!
I love the results—I feel like an old-Hollywood glamazon…haha! Do you like? If you have tried these products before what was your outcome? Better yet did you start 2013 off with a new ‘do? Do tell all!
(Disclaimer: All products where purchased by me, I was not paid to advertise any products.)