Hola peeps! I hope that your Saturday is going great. The wet/chilly weather is still here in NYC and nothing can soothe me except knowing that warmer temps will eventually come. Since Spring has yet to make an appearance **i have doubts that it will** I am jumping directly into summer shopping. Here is a look that I have put together as a “Summer Essentials” checklist of items that I want to add to my wardrobe.
1) Color–hence the bright-colored big bag/sandals
2) Cool but timeless accessories– aviators never go out of style and looks great on just about anyone; a white round-face leather watch is chic and will take you through the entire season
3) Mineral-based make-up– products that allows your skin to breathe and not feel heavy is ideal for a fresh, flawless summer face (bareMinerals is my fave!)
4) Blouson Dress– perfect for camouflaging problem areas yet still allow you to move with ease and look cute
5) Comfortable heeled sandal– step it up a notch in a cute gladiator high-heel sandal (3″ is my limit)
Click the pic if you are interested in deets. So, what are your summer essentials? Do tell…