Hola! Happy Friday! It’s officially the season of
giving shopping and I love it. It is unfortunate that my bank account doesn’t adore my high brow taste level. Well today’s sass—Casually Cool Lust//Must is an example of how I make them work together so I can get what I want. I usually take inspiration from designers (lust) to create my bargain(must) find. You may not get exactly what you want but stores like H&M, Uniqlo, Target and more are great for fashionable finds on a budget.
A cableknit sweater, skinnies, leopard print flats and a big bag is the perfect laid-back weekend outfit. Don’t you agree? As you can see there is no need to go broke to look good because you can always shop on a budget. Why not use the money you save and actually enjoy the weekend. Happy shopping!
Hola peeps! Happy Friday! The season has officially changed and we won’t be seeing any warm temps until late May or early June here in NYC. During this time we not only need to swap out our clothes but it’s a must that we change our make-up routine as well. I will be the first to admit that I am no beauty guru, however I do know what works for me. Here are some examples of my make-up bag essentials:
1. Lip balm- Don’t get caught with chapped lips on a chilly day.
2. Eyeshadow- A neutral palette is great for fall, it will allow you to play up your lips.
3. Eyeliner- Show off those almond eyes with a great liner. I like for mine to appear bigger than they already are.
4. Coconut oil- This oil isn’t just for keeping fly-aways smooth but it can also be used to moisturize the skin. It is an all natural remedy!
5. Tweezers- You know the saying brows frame the face…make sure they are on point (please arch them according to your face shape).
6. Compact- A mirror is a must for check-ups throughout the day.
7. Lipstick- Deep vampy pouts are all the rage this season and this one is perfect. Pucker up!
8. Bronzer- If you want to keep your summer glow this will do the trick. I am addicted to mine!
9. Perfume- Stay fresh all day with a spritz or two.
10. Mascara- Let those lashes shine and lay it on thick!
There you have it, all the goodies that will get me through the season. Did I leave out anything? Please do tell….share!
Hola! The 2012 Met Gala went down last night and the celebs were out for the the high fashion event. Honestly this post started out as a Best & Worst yet after looking through all of the pics I decided to just highlight the best of the bunch *there was way too much bad out there to post*. So here you go…enjoy!
Solange in Rachel Roy
Beyonce in Givenchy from the front and wowing them from the back !
Who was best dressed in your opinion? Do tell…
Hola peeps! I hope all is good. Since turkey day is right around the corner I have been thinking about what I am going to wear for the food festivities. I’m debating between something Comfy or Classy.
So here are two options that I came up with. The first set is perfect for a laid-back holiday with the fam. The jeans allow me to run around with my nieces and the Catherine Malandrino flowy top is perfect to cover up my belly bulge from overeating…haha. My second look is more classy/chic; great if I were going to dinner at my boyfriend’s family house. It is a bit refined but the cap-toe Givenchy shoes are calling for all eyes on me!
Hummmm…decisions. I see the first set as my go to look for Thanksgiving as I want to be comfy all day! What are you planning to wear? Do tell…